Recommended for Fourth Grade.
JA Our Region introduces fourth-grade students to entrepreneurship and upper elementary grades social studies learning objectives, including regions, resources, and supply chains.
Following participation in the program, students will be able to:
- Differentiate between entrepreneurial skills they have and those they would like to acquire.
- Recognize how entrepreneurs use resources (human, capital, natural) to produce goods and services in a region.
- Describe the skills and tasks, an entrepreneur must master to start a successful business.
- Explain how trade leads to economic interdependence among nations.
Online Resources and Training Videos
- Go to: learn.ja.org
- Login: gradefour.volunteer1
- Password: P@rent
- Under My JA Courses, click Resources, then click JA Our Region Resources – JASWCT-Our Region-Demo.
Various digital assets are available. Please note: the digital assets are for optional use.