About the Bowl-a-Thon
The Bowl-a-Thon works just like a Walk-a-Thon, but instead of walking you are bowling. It is a great opportunity to get together with co-workers or friends, to have fun while helping out Junior Achievement.
- When: Saturday, May 6, 2017, 1:30-3:30pm
- Cost: $20 registration fee per bowler covers the cost of shoe rental and 2 games
- Every Bowler that raised $100 was eligible for door prizes which were given away just about every 3-5 minutes–that’s right every 3-5 minutes and they also received a free Bowl-a-Thon T- shirt!
- Location: Nutmeg Bowl – 802 Villa Ave., Fairfield, CT (Google maps)
- Team Size: 5-6 people per team
Where does my money go?
Proceeds from this event enable JA to continue offering programs to over 11,500 students in Southwest Connecticut. Junior Achievement is the oldest and fastest growing economic education program in the world. Students experience JA Programs delivered by a classroom volunteer, business and economics, in order to improve the quality of their lives.
We have made it simple for you to raise funds quickly and easily for the Junior Achievement of Southwest Connecticut Bowl-a-Thon. We use an online Bowl-a-Thon website, which makes it easy for bowlers to register online and donors to donate on line. To register, go to www.firstgiving.com/jaswct. For additional information please contact Karen Meizels at (203) 854-1700.
Thank you to all of our 2016 bowlers & volunteers!
On Saturday, May 7, 2016 more than 200 bowlers from area companies and friends, joined forces to raise money for Junior Achievement Southwest CT at our 30th Annual Bowl-a-Thon.